From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:47:09 -0700
Jo & Marty wrote:
>Hi all.  I was just wondering if anyone else out there has a problem with
>their cell phone having legs?  ... They are kind of furry & attached to
>Marty's body that is.

The same thing would happen with my pager.  It had 5 different alerts, and
the kids would come running, dooking and licking the hand I held it in &
trying to steal it.  Maybe I should put a battery in it (I don't use it
anymore - I have a cell phone LOL) and use it like you would a squeaky
toy to find them! ;o)

Amy M. & the Renegades of Skunk!

[ps] We have a new addition!  Please welcome Sarah!  It's been nearly a
week and she's doing much better with her new cagemate, Joey.

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, and Joey at their website:
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78