Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:17:32 -0700
Hi all

Another sister has come up to stay with me.  This one waz not an
unexpected arrival though as she waz kinda old.  She waz almost 9 and
her health has been declining for some time now.  She died peacefully
in her sleep.  Still it takes a toll on my homan as it waz one of their
first so it is another sad day.

A little guy named Stinker came in.  He waz met by Sophie, Buster, and
Mr. Bones.  They were real happy to see him and greeted him very warmly.
They got into da usual gossip session and everybody got all caught up on
all da news and atuff at home.  They talked for some time.  Then it waz
off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them
over at Dirt Mountain where they were digging in da dirt and slinging it
around and at each other.  They were having a good old time at it to and
didn't want to get to work on da den they had come over here to do.  They
were having to much fun with this.  They finally did get it dug though
but it waz much later.  After all da digging and dirt slinging they had
to go over to da Otter Slide and clean up a little.  There waz dirt
embedded in their fur.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses to his
daddy.

A little guy named Markie came in later.  He waz met by all hiz old
buddies and everyone waz happy to see him.  They sat around and talked
for some time gossipping and catching up on all da news at home.  Then it
waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  Then it waz
over to da Tube Park with a short delay and a stop at da Fruit Bar to
grab a snack.  They were over running through da practice tubes and
chasing each other.  They had a good game of tag and chase da ferret
going.  They ran and ran.  They said they really were not interested in
da Tube Races right now and were having to much fun in da practice tubes.
They did get kinda pooped out and had to take a power nap but they were
right back at it after dat.  He said to send all hiz luv and hugs and
kisses to his mommy.

A little guy named Mister came in.  He waz met by Misty, Kai, Zorro,
Duncan, Sugar, Curly, Bojangles and Gwenne.  I introduced everybody to
everybody and made sure they all knew each other.  Then da usual talk
session where everybody got caught up on all da gossip and news at home.
Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They
then headed off to da Fields to roll and play in da grass.  They did
chase each other but they had a good wrestling match in da grass.  They
snorkeled and ran through da grass and wrestled with each other.  They
were having a real good time.  After all da playing and wrestling they
got into a game of tag and then ran around chasing each other til they
were exhausted.  They just laid around in da warm grass and took a nap
right there.  He said to send plenty and kisses and his luv to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Raskil came in later.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He said he waz real
interested in da Flying Lessons.  So I assigned an instructor and he waz
soon soaring away doing all da aerobatics in da sky.  He flew around for
some time with dat and waz getting really good.  Then came da landing
which waz not as good.  He came in a little butt heavy and ended up with
a bad brush burn on his posterior along with assorted bumps and bruises
and a very hurt pride.  But he waz soon up and at it again and this time
it went a little better although it still wasn't perfect but no new
bruises.  He again was up and this time it waz not to bad.  I think he
will get it with practice and soon be a pro.  He said to send luv and
cuddles and kisses to hiz daddy.

I am off to da races.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee