Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 16:01:44 -0400
Dear FMLers,

I'm sure none of you remember me!  College is about out for the summer and I
can't wait until I can get back to reading my mailing lists on a regular
basis!

Anyway, I was wondering something.  This will be Pepita's first summer with
me, and I'm concerned about her hammock.  It is *heavily* padded with faux
sheep-wool inside and is very thick.  I removed it and put in her cage those
simple nylon ones without a top, because I was worried about heat
exhaustion.  Now she won't use this other hammock!  Was this the right thing
to do, or should I let her sleep in the warmer hammock?  We don't have
central air but instead one room unit on each floor (it's pretty cool in my
room, though).

Thanks!
Melissa and Pepita Pew