From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:42:36 -0500
hi all,
well this really stinks...last nite...between 7 and 9 o'clock, my ferret
was lost.  my snobby little step brother mindlessly left the door open to
my room, thus making my two ferrets have a wonderful roam of the house.
Well, my little bro found my older ferret(bandit) probably because he
doesn't really care for roaming around as much as my other.  The other
ferret(Chili pepper) well....we tore the entire house down, with no luck.
Now i stayed up until at least 3 this morning trying to hear any faint
sounds of her around the house(i placed tons of plastic bags around the
house-for a cheap alarm system) and even that i didn't hear a single
krackle.  We even searched outside, and even there we didn't see her.  I
am going to search all over again, in hope's i will find a sleeping fert.

i'll keep you informed.
darrin, bandit, and missing CP