From:
"Melissa A. Knapp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 15:44:07 -0600
Hello everyone!  I am pretty new to the FML but it and everyone on it, has
been a great help to me and my two, sable cuties.  Pippen and Jordan (both
girls but when you're a Bulls fan, what can you do?) are the sweetest things
and boy do they fit their names.  My boyfriend and I bought them from a
couple of different pet stores in town (Springfield Missouri).  One pet
store was great.  They knew Pippen's date of birth, gave her the first set
of shots and the second set of boosters, everything.  The other pet was not
so great.  They did not know Jordan's dob, and we had to ask for shot
records.

Anyway, at both pet stores, a lot of ferrets, I mean a lot!, go through
there.  I was thinking of starting a ferret association in town and then
maybe go area wide, then state.  Does anyone know of any ferret association
in Missouri (I don't want to step on any toes) and if not, how do you start
one?  Please e-mail me with the answers or suggestions.  I don't get to hook
up to the FML everyday so direct e-mail might be best.  Thanks in advance.

Melissa (the worrisome Mom)
Todd ( the not so worrisome Dad)
Pippen (the sweet one but she can sneak up on you
Jordan (the wonder ferret)