Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 01:43:12 EST
Hi All,
I just wanted to say thank you for all your responses and welcoming me to
the FML.  I had met a few people in my area and a few new friends in the
US.  I feel part of a large group of friendly people, Im even babysitting
for someones ferret in CT!  Lil Spaz!  He'll be spending a week with me
and my 9 fuzzies for xmas!  (HI KAREN)!  But I just wanted to say thank
you all.  I love ALL fuzzies and there are no bad fuzzies out there, just
bad environments!  A fuzzie will give back the love that they recieve 100
times over.

I went to home depo with 1 of my silver fuzzies, Mikey.  As i walked
through the store 2 ignorant guys behind me said "look a big rat" I said"
no,,hes a ferret" the other guys says" yeah he buites" I said"no-he NEVER
bites" he said" not you but im sure he bites other people" I said" no he
NEVER bites anyone-EVER,,hes an angel and sweet, hed never bite anyone!"
and the guys says" yeah right!"  I said"listen -you dont know mw nor mikey.
Dont tell me how my feeret is, you have no clue" and i walked away so
frustrated!  Some people are just so ignorant its crazy!  People are so
uneducated as far as ferrets its amazing and sad!

Thanks again for the warm welcome all!
Kelly and the gang of sweet fuzzies! :)