From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:33:00 -0500
So many of our posts lately (mine included) have been very serious or
expressing some anger, disappointment, etc.   Well, time for a fun
moment.....

In the tradition of other 'polls', here goes another!  What have you done
or not done because of your ferrets?  What silly thing have you done and
hoped no one witnessed?  Come on, we've all done goofy things for or
because of our ferrets that non-ferret lovers think we are crazy for doing!!

For instance - I was caught this evening dunking individual pieces of
Totally Ferret into Ferretone and feeding it to our 7 year old ferret, Moe,
who was curled up inside my big fleece shirt (and yes, I was wearing the
shirt with a turtleneck under it, he was between the two layers).  I
thought everyone was upstairs and I turn around to see my boyfriend shaking
his head, laughing as I fed a piece down the front of the shirt to Moe.
Hey, what's a few crumbs in the shirt, doesn't everybody deserve a snack in
bed now and again??!!

Or one that got me strange looks at the jewelry store.   We've been talking
marriage and he is clueless what kind of ring, so I've been looking around a
bit.   I met my girlfriend this weekend at the mall.   We popped into a few
jewelry stores.   Well, we picked out a few rings and I was trying them on.
Too big, too small, nah, don't like that design.  Oooh, that one is really
pretty.   Try it one, and the guy notices I am looking at the ring with my
eye level with the back of my hand.   I respond, very pretty, but I could
never wear that, it sits too high.   Not to worry, he says, our mountings
are guaranteed.  I laugh, it's not the ring I'm worried about, it would get
in the way when I play with my ferrets.   Yep, got one of those really weird
looks from him and my girlfriend as he all but snatched back the ring!!
Hey, what can I say, gotta have priorties!!!

So come on everybody, share one of those moments you've been caught in or
something you do that you hope no one ever finds out about.   Don't worry,
we won't tell ANYBODY!!

Hugs to everyone,

Jen and Gang