Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:46:09 -0400
Hello Cathy!

You had posted:
>Not too long ago, spring time maybe, Wolfy put out a request to
>ferret owners for an article she was writing. Her question to us was
>something like, "What is the craziest thing you have done in/around
>your home to accomodate your ferrets?" I'm sure my kids were mentioned
>and I want to get a copy like any other proud Momma. any help would be
>appreciated.

Well, here, here, here it is!!
<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/the-buzz-on-ferrets/what-is-the-craziest-thing-done-for-ferrets-0912.aspx>

Ferrets magazine is online for the entire world to enjoy:
www.ferretsmagazine.com

If you subscribed to the print magazine in the past and therefore are
used to it arriving in your mail box, you can also get a subscription
to the online version and enjoy it arriving in your email box
regularly! When the magazine made it's big switch from print to
Internet, I'd get so busy, I honestly would forget to check in on
the site for new stories in the ezine. So I subscribed and now I get
wonderful, colorful newsletters each time an issue comes out that
includes of course, a link to the magazine online as well as links
leading to highlighted stories in the newsletter. I highly recommend
everyone do this, its FREE!

I went back and reread the Buzz about Ferrets story, "What Is the
Craziest Thing You've Ever Done for Your Ferret", and I see a "Cathy"
in there. I'm not sure if you are "the" Cathy however. If you are not
in this story, I am woefully sorry. This particular question drew a
large response. It was impossible to include everyone's story is the
space of a column. Do know that I always try my hardest to give
everyone a voice whom is generous enough to offer one. And regardless
if your story is published or not, responses to the Buzz About Ferrets
column are vital to a good article being turned out. Everyone's
everyone who has ever participated in a story and who has given
feedback about the column to Ferrets magazine.

Go check out the story above. It was a really funny one. This past
months Buzz column asked the question, "What's in your ferrets' stash?"
This question pulled in the highest number of responses that I ever
received. And boy were they a hoot. Go check them out at:
<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/the-buzz-on-ferrets/the-strange-items-that-ferrets-stash-1008.aspx>

Cathy, I am so sorry that it was not clear when the story was to be
turned out. I hope that you enjoy it!

Rebecca Stout
(aka Wolfy to all of my ferret family)

P.S. Despite being a complete ham, I always flip to Alex's stories
first when a new issue comes out!!! Shhhhh. Don't tell her.