Date:
Wed, 29 May 2013 18:30:43 -0400
Please if you use a pharmacy, pet or human for your pets, please be
aware there may be some big changes coming unless we put a stop to
it quickly!!!! Please read, sign and share with friends who have pets
that rely or may need compounded medications for their cats, dogs or
horses, etc!!!! It most likely includes ferrets too! I got this from
my compounding pharmacy in NJ (Wedgewood Pharmacy that does both human
and animal) I have at least one cat that relies on medication for the
rest of their lives. I also use them for my prednisolone and diazoxide
meds!!! and more!

http://www.mymedsmatter.com

Eleanor