Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:03:01 -0700
Hi all

I have been loafing to much lately.  I have to get bak to work one of these
days.  Sorry I don't do hoomans.  Da Big Boss takes care of them personally
although I did see someone pass through followed by a lot of ferrets and
they all went over the bridge today.  Some happy little ones over there.

A little one came in today named Bubba.  I gave him da guided tour and
showed him all da sights and attractions.  He went immediately to da Gravy
Gourmet and chowed down.  He said it waz great to be able to eat again.  He
ate quite a bit to.  Lucky da gravy is replaced as it is eaten otherwise he
might have dangerously depleted it.  He then headed for da Fruit Bar to get
some dessert and grab a rasin or two.  Then he said he waz going out to
explore and find a cheweasel or two.  I told him you can't keep them in
captivity as they escape.  They seem to only move when you ain't looking.
He said he would watch them to keep them from escaping.  He said to send
lots of luv and many kisses and hugs to his mommies and daddy.

I am going out to see if I can capture a cheweasel and eat it right away.
Then it can't run away.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee