From:
sue winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:01:54 -0500
MY life partner and myself posted a article a while back looking for a
house to rent and I guess we werent specific enough, so here goes again
only with a bit of urgency involved.

All of us have not been feeling well and had one of the kids go down right
prior to christmas.  The vet did all the tests he could and did ultrasound
all of which showed nothing.  We were all stumped.That is until we called
the gas company out and found we have carbon monoxide leak from a filthy
furnace.  Our landlord says its our job to have it cleaned.  This leak we
believe is the cause of that little guy to now be brain damaged.

To get to the heart of the matter, we are looking for a 2-3 bedroom house,
one level because of our disabilitys, central IF possible and rent for
between 350.00 to 500.00.  Is there anyone in the Michigan, Ohio, Indianna
area that can help us and the kids?  We are on disibilty so have a
somewhat limited income, all the extra we have goes to our babies.
If you can help us out of a bad situation please mail me.

Thank you so very very much.
Sue and Genetta and the babies 22