From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:16:53 -0700
We have a few new fundraisers we wanted to share with everyone.

First, we have several new items on ebay.  Rather than list each
separately and hog all the FML room (LOL) here is the URL to all our
listings this week:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=ferrets-n-limbo&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Included are several new ferret books, a "Ferret Warrior" bumper sticker,
and a TY Runner toy in a collector's box.

We also have our raffle of the month going.  The last day is this
Saturday, the 18th- so get your tickets NOW!  The raffle features a
gorgeous black and white print of two ferrets in a PC monitor.  Check
it out at our web site under the Fundraising page.  Tickets are only
$1.00 each and 6 for $5.00.

Our new fundraiser is the "Name a ferret for $2.00" (original title huh?
LOL)  For those of you watching the Titusville page you will have noticed
the gallery showing headshots of all the ferrets.  Weeks ago Kat had
posted on several boards for name ideas.  We have taken a name or two
from each list.  Those, compiled with names chosen by members and
volunteers, have been added to the headshots.  Yet, we still have several
fuzzies with no name.  So, here is your chance to name a Titusville
ferret!!  Simply scroll through the headshots until you see the ferret
you want to name.  Than go to our paypal account
([log in to unmask]) and send $2.00 and the ferret's current
number and new name!  The names will be updated daily...

We are also working on another section of the Titusville page.  In the
next two days be on the look out for a featured ferret.  We will pick a
different ferret from the group and do a short story on him/her...

Thanks again to everyone out there for your continued support!!  Sorry
to take up so much room on today's FML..  we will try to type smaller
paragraphs!!  LOL

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization