From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:04:45 -0800
hey...
we will be moving...hopefully this weekend...i do not remember who has
or doesn't have my address and phone number...and i do not want to
publically put it on this forum...so if you need/want them...please
e-mail me privately and i will send them to you...

thanks you...

hopefully i will not lose much internet time...or much crochet time...my
wonderful husband is doing almost all of the packing cause he knows i
have deadlines to meet with my orders...so fear not..i am still working
on them...

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...