From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:08:34 -0400
Just a couple days left to register for the Forum at the Falls, to be
held September 21 in Niagara Falls.

Don't miss this opportunity!  Meet Alicia Drakiotes and learn how to
effect changes in state laws!  Meet Jeanne Stadtmiller and Mary McCarthy
and learn about alternatives to traditional sheltering!  Spend money on
your ferrets with vendors and raffles!  Meet new and old ferret friends!

Seriously, meeting face to face and learning more about each other helps
us to work together for the betterment of our ferrets' lives.  The
Internet is great for finding people with similar interests, but meeting
and talking together strenghens friendships and helps collaboration.

For more info on the Forum, check our website,
http://www.ferretcongress.org/ or email me or call 440-774-3633.

Linda Iroff
Co-direcctor
International Ferret Congress