From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:55:47 -0500
My little Fidget definately has Spring Fever.  He accompanied to my Dad's
house this past weekend, as usual, and was he hell on wheels!  First off
Fidget thinks my Dad's house is the greatest thing because he is allowed
full access to the house with the exception of teh bathrooms and two
bedrooms.  This means he can chase the cats ALL over!

Unfortunately Dad had forgotten to do the very minor ferret proofing
required.  Which means I turned my back on Fidget for literally not more
than 30 seconds and turned around to see him merrily digging in the potted
hibiscus in the living room.  He was standing on the floor with his front
legs in the pot digging away.  I believe he had done this all the way
around because there was dirt everywhere.  I saw him and screeched.  Which
caused him to jump INTO the pot and dig his little heart out, so eager was
he to get his money' worth.

After cleaning that mess up...did I mention my Dad had just watered the
plant....I turn around to find Fidget standing ON the ash bucket (Dad has
a wood burning stove).  Since it was 80 degrees out I casually say, that's
empty isn't it Dad?  No, it wasn't!  Take the ash bucket outside, take
Fidget outside and dust him off.  Yeesh...

Then somehow...and I still haven't figured this out..he climbed on top of
the wood burning stove and knocked off one of my SOs tennis shoes to drag
it away.  I'm still amazed at this feat....

cheers
chris and Fidget the WVU weasel