From:
Debbie Scott/Friendly Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 02:33:02 -0500
We have a tiny female sable named "Ranger" for adoption at our shelter.
She is 3 yr. and not a Marshall ferret.  Scared of other ferrets and
easily gets stressd out.  Wants to be carried around and loves to ride in a
car.  She requires alot of 1 on 1 love.  She only goes to someone out there
that enjoys hand feeding a ferret.  Yes I know you thinking what in the
world is the deal with hand feeding a 3 year old.  Long story....when she
came here 3 months ago she refused to eat unless she was held and hand fed
mushie food that was blended up in blender.  Totally F, Iams, Zurpreem and
kitten formula milk.  Well she came from a broken home and the gal that had
her said she was the only kit out of 6 that survived in her litter.  The
jill destroyed the others and Ranger was taken from her at age 3 weeks and
hand fed.....Ranger must like the attention, which is good but she is time
consuming....I am not complaining but I feel she is suppose to be here as a
stopping place..long enough to hang her hammock for a while and move on to
a permanent home...I love her dearly and she is the only ferret who could
ever capture my heart enough to sleep in bed with me and I have had ferrets
for 10 plus years.  I like my space but Ranger won.  Anyhow she will be
here until that special ferret person convinces me she should belong to
them.  Hopefully before I get real busy with new born kits.

Debbie