Date:
Mon, 30 July 2007 20:05:21 -0400
Hi God Bless all of our Shelters and Mom and dad's

I was to say to the Mom about Bashing fuzzy on the FML. I have not
been on as computer problems.

Mom you have to have a heart and soul to connect with a Ferret. God
made them special for loving and to lift spirits of those that are
sick. If the 2 needed to b e taken back, due to the care they did
not get, then I SAY BRAVO FOR FUZZY.

I granny to all Ferrets and pets. My heart is large and loving and
understanding about pets, Please read up on pet Ferrets before making
judgments. I thought Judgments was only made by our God.

Love to one and all that understand Granny, and also the poet inside
her