From:
Katie Lee Bottom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:41:20 EDT
juliet has started cuddling in the last week.  she only let me cuddle
when she was sleepy before.  she is almost six months old.  and her
schedule has changed.  i'm working on a play (steel magnolias).  she goes
to rehearsals.  the cast made her a safety area to play in when we are
working.  is she cuddling because she wants more attention (which she
seems to get constantly now) or is this just a normal adjustment for her
age?