From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 19:25:44 -0700
Over the years, Support Our Shelters has had many people make donations
in the name of a beloved ferret companion that has passed on.  Losing a
companion is never easy, but some people find comfort in donating money
in their ferret's name knowing this money will go to help other ferrets.
We at Support Our Shelters appreciate this gesture greatly for without
the love and generosity of these ferret lovers, we would not be able to
help as many ferrets as we do.  So it is with a great deal of admiration
and respect for our wonderful community that I announce Support Our
Shelters' new Memorial Page.

The Memorial Page will be a place where your special friend can live on
forever.  If you would like to make a donation to Support Our Shelters
in the name of a precious one that has passed, his or her name will be
displayed on this beautiful page for all to see.

The page can be viewed by going to:
http://memorial.supportourshelters.org

Thank you.

Judy Cooke