From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:38:05 -0500
I have a very strange ferret that I believe has mental issues of some
sort.  He is about 3 years old, a slim sable with a piercing set of black
eyes.  He is very intelligent and can problem solve like no other ferret
I have ever owned.  Problem solve meaning he can find an alternate route
to get to his destination within 3 minutes or less.  He truly amazes me.
Now here is the deal with him.  He has always bitten the living hell out
of my ankles and I can't get him to stop.  Now this is the weird part.
When I pick him up and out him near my face he gives me kisses like crazy
and is so gentle and never bites my face.  So what the heck is the deal
with my ankles?  It has been my experience that if a ferret nails my
ankles he nails my face as well.  My Mookie-Rex is a perfect example of
this behavior.  I named him Krackin' when I first got him and for those
of you that are familiar with the old movie 'Clash of the Titans' you
will recognize the name as the beast in the sea that was going to kill
Andromeda.  Seems as tho I named him pretty good!  Any similar experiences
with any of you all?

Diane