From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 17:19:33 -0400
Spot used to be able to unplug RJ11 and RJ45 ( a slightly wider plug also
with press larches) phone and computer plugs.  Look at the plugs on your
phone headset even and you'll see them.  He used to do an entire series of
them in just seconds using only two canine teeth.  For us would you try to
think of them as Spot Plugs?  We'd like that.  If anyone we know wants to
do anything more the Morris Animal Foundation 1-800-243-2345 funds health
research projects which improve medical care for our critter loves; it
helps when some good comes of a sadness.