From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:28:22 -0400
Hi everyone,
First of all I would like to THANK Linda for letting me do a basket to
be raffled for ADV research for the Sym. and I would like to THANK and
give creadit to the following people for helping me to get this basket
together they have been there for me when I need them I would like to
THANK:

Ferretware-Fran Brown-Kat Parsons for the stuff that is in the basket.
So those of you going will have to save your money and put in for this
basket to help for research.  This is what is in the basket: Kat's black
and red blanket she made (thanks Kat), and toys and eggs and a hammock
from Fran (thanks Fran), and from Ferretware there is a 8oz bottle for
ferretone, ferretvite, cheweasels and foamie fries and a ceramic bowl,
and then I added a box of 8in1 treats and 2 bottles of chicken baby food
and a pack (small box's) of raisens, waterbottle and baby wipes.  I hope
I'm not missing anything:).

Thanks Linda for the idea on baby wipes and raisens:).  So PLEASE buy
alot of tickets for this basket the money is going to a GREAT cause and
if you don't want to keep the basket for your own spoiled ferret(S)then
you can donate it to a shelter ferret on one the giving trees (ADV or
SHELTER).

Thank you again to all that has help with this basket and to you Linda
for saying I can do it I am more than Glad to do what I can to help I
realy enjoyed doing it.  Take care all and GOD BLESS and enjoy your the
Sym.

Ms. Anonymous