From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 21:02:14 EDT
Dear FLMers.

I have seen the WRMQ at one of our recent club meetings.  That great lady
Ardith R.  who made this quilt, is a fellow member of NNFN and a great
crittter person as well.  The quilt is just simply wonderful.  It has
all these pictures of White Russian as a kit, adolescent and as an adult
on it.

I get misty eyes just looking at a picture of White Russian as he is such
a spitting image of my bit boy Rikki, whom we lost last year.  Rikki had
the same big body shape and the same big eyes as W.R.  He was this big
wonderful Panda boy with peronality plus as I am sure White Russian was
as well.  Isn't time we as a group tried to find a cure for this terrible
insidous disease as ADV?  No Rikki didn't die from ADV, as he had a liver
tumor, but We need to stop ADV.  I personally don't know why ferrets
drive me this way but I am thankfull they do.  Ferrets have given me
something to look foreward to in my retirement in a few short years.
Isn't is amazing that this small wonderfull critter can changes alot of
people's views of the world at large?  They have certainly changed my
views.  After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!

Fred Hurd
Reno Nevada.