From:
Graforex <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 20:05:48 -0300
To Roberto:
I was wondering what exactlly was that new stuff for litter box.  Is that
some kind of alfafa pellets?  If it's not alfafa what kind of pellet it is?
Does it absorbs well all the urine?  Don't the ferrets eat it?  If they eat
I think there is no problem at all.  Am I right?

To Regina:
The portuguese word for ferrets is "furao".
We don't have ferrets here in Brasil, but there is a similar animal that we
call furao.  The ferrets that we have here are all imported from USA and
most people know them by their english name: ferret.