From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 06:48:56 -0700
I think Bill K.  has it right.  I have to admire him for stating so
truthfully the facts about MF.  They are helping the ferret industry in all
the research they have and are doing for ferrets.  I guess too many of us
do not stop to think things thru.  I for one have changed my thinking on
MF.  As a very small breeder I usually get trounced at the asking price of
my ferrets which is $100 for most.  MF and other ferret farm babies come
thru the pet shops here at between $150.00 and $80.00, but already spayed
and descented.  That is a big difference to a lot of ferret buyers, so
they will buy pet store babies.  A lot of times they say mine are just too
expensive.  I think MF may understand their buying public very well - that
buying public wants something now already all fixed and at a cheap price.
I think (and this will get me flamed) many ferret buyers think first of
their wallet and well down the thought list is the ferrets well being.
Otherwise why would they buy from a pet store?  I have accepted this fact
and sell my animals to loving and discerning homes that want a better
quality ferret.

Moonsong Exotics bred to be the perfect companion.