Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:32:07 EST
I want to thank all of you for the kind words and cards regarding my
Fruity.  I'm feeling much better about it.  You people are wonderful,
especially the ones I correspond with that we have never met.

It's with a heavy heart that I ask for prayers for Pooh.  He's not doing
well, not exactually sure what is wrong with him.  I took him in this
morning for a couple of shots (dex and baytril).  I stayed home to keep an
eye on him.  Unfortunately my vet is out of town and won't be back until
Monday.  I posted yesterday about an inner ear infection.  That's what we
are treating him for.  I just hope it's not the ADV.  He's too darn young
to have to go to the bridge already.  He's only 1 1/2 and I've only had him
since November.  He's an albino (a yellow muffin) with the most beautiful
ruby eyes.  I don't know if I can handle another loss so soon and when is
this going to end!

Thanks,
Mary (with stuff in her eyes) and The 12 Munchkins (praying Pooh gets
better!)