From:
Vickie LoMonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 18:26:50 -0500
I think I asked this once before a while ago, but I don't think I ever
received any answer: is there a ferret shelter near Reno, Nevada?  I think
I heard of one in Vegas, but really anything outside of Reno or the
immediate area is too far for me to get to.  Or, if there's a Reno breeder,
I'd like that information also.

I have four wonderful fuzzies and three cages.  I would like to have one
more ferret (preferably a baby-- or, maybe an exceptionally sweet adult),
and I've gotten the approval of my husband for it provided I don't spend
too much (Christmas coming and all, ya know).  I'm still looking for a
cinnamon somewhere, or something different from sable, DEW, or albino.
Almost any baby needing a good home would be welcome; I know that sounds
kind of selfish, when there are so many nice older ferts in need of a home,
but I've already adopted four adults and I just want the experience of
raising a kit for my (probably last, for a while) ferret.

Any suggestions?
Vickie
Tank (Admire my svelte form as I roll across the floor)
Flower (I don't want to watch your 'svelte' form, you big chunk-- why
        don't you just roll off the couch?)
Pandora (I've got bigger and better things to do than to hang around with
         you silly weasels)
Moogie (Why oh why won't they all just go away? It was so much more
        peaceful here before they came!)
Subatai (Do you think they can tell I'm nervous around them by the way I
         keep licking my lips?)
Ogre (Will you puhleease put them away now, so I can get off the couch?)