From:
"Jay M. Graham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 17:06:56 -0500
Hello all.
This is my first post to this list, usually i just enjoy reading the stories
and info that people send in about their fuzzys, but then I saw the post
about the allergie to the Ferret.  I also am allergic to my runts and went
to an allergist and told him I was sure I was allergic to Ferrets.  After
looking at the rash on my chest and arms and the flaking and broken skin on
my eyelids he agreed and gave me some samples of Elocon.  After running out
I asked my regular doctor if he could write me a prescription for it and
explained everything to him.  He said yes and I've got a good supply of it
now and it's easy to get now that my regular doctor is aware of my allergie.
You only need to put the creme (or ointment) on the affected spots for
approximately 3 or 4 days and then you should be good for at least a week or
two before having to put it on again.  It's either that or get rid of my two
little girls.  And we all know THAT is not an option.  A couple of days of
applying ointment to bad areas is a small price to pay for the joy,
excitement and everyday amazement that my two girls give me.  They're the
best kids a single person can have, that's why I am currently leaving my 1
bedroom appartment for a two bedroom.  If it wouldn't be fair to keep your
kids crammed in your room then it wouldn't be fair for the ferts either.  I
just hope they learn to clean their room up when company comes over.

Jay....american, caucasion male
munch...mustela furo, sable female
spaz...mustela furo, albino female

Ferret in the dictionary is described as "little thief". How fitting.