From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:11:44 -0500
HI folks it's ME Jerimiah- your favorite chocolate spotted boy at Ferret
WIse.  I am feeling much better since Mom got my teeth fixed.  I am jest
waiting to get out and play these days.  I even lets Mom pick me up and
snuggle though I can't see her very well> Well the folks had a board
meeting today and they seems pretty happy.  The shelter Mom was actually
contacted by the director of Ag for the state about regulations they had
for pet shops keeping ferrets.  mom got real busy and e-mailed back quote
after quote from the vet books and the big man in charged thanked her--
YEP he DID!  Seems she may still help things for the pet shop kids Jest
Amazing!

She will be travelling to the state house twice this coming week for a
bill testimony and for a meeting with the NH Gov's Task Force on Humane
affairs.  She needs to keep IN the know on all the coming animal bills
so she can help make them work best (or not at all).

Lucky is feeling better the vet had to pull one of his teeths out- and he
is on a different med than I had- but they sneak it in by mixing it into
his baby food each day!  Silly Lucky!  I hear there is going to be MORE
SNOW on Friday-- oh goody goody!  I love that wet funny stuff!  I hope it
is nice and fluffy so we get pails of it in here.  Nothing like playing
in the stuff and then rolling on a nice soft rug afterwards!

Best news yet we hear the Ferret Warrior Robert will be visiting home ( a
nice break from the hot hot weather in Iraq) in April for 10 days or so.
He plans to make it up to visit during that time with the ferrets.  I
hope he is happy to see that Dargo is beginning to grow in a new coat
after his surgery !

I would be remiss if I didn't let you peek at a few goodies the folks
unearthed to help keep us all frolicking!

New items on ebay - to help keep us happy & healthy!

RARE Nederlands ALBINO Ferret Design Tee  ENDS  Mar-14-06 20:03:53 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7225075535

Foamy Fries, TF Treats & Toys!  Ends Mar-14-06 20:39:05 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7750383872

NEW PURPLE Ferret SEcurity CUbe in PKG!  ENDS Mar-15-06 14:00:51 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6042942207

Brand New Pet Ferret Owners Manual  Ends Mar-17-06 14:10:19 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7750531465

FERRET design NOte cards  Ends Mar-17-06 14:12:24 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6612637452

FERRET STENCILED ASH BASKET   ENDS Mar-18-06 12:04:12 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6261890910

RARE CLAY SCULPTED FERRET PIN  ENDS: Mar-18-06 12:12:34 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6612847796

Thanks for reading my post- I have NOT had the patience to teach young
Austin about this part yet.  I will, just not today!

Many licks form your buddy--
Jerimiah, mascot
www.ferretwise.org