From:
Jassmine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:26:04 -0500
Dook dook!

Guin here again with some interesting news.....My brother Arthur made his
way out of our hoomans' room and discovered many more computers!!  Our
hoomans' keep them in a place called the Cube Farm which is free of those
pesky hoomans all night!!  I have heard my hoomans' talking about giving
us our own room, heh heh heh....Wes have already devised a plan to escape
our room and get to that Cube Farm place.  There's lots and lots of
computer parts stashed in there as well!  Dook, this will make things so
much easier!!  We should have our own computer up and running very soon
now.  Beware cats and hoomans!!  FLO is coming.......

Ferrets Unite!!

Constantly Creating Chaos,
Gunievere http://ferretliberation.org