From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 04:29:06 -0800
Hi all,

I have a friend, and she has three ferret boys: Ichabod, Scholar and
Porter.  My friend works full time, and has a lot of physical problems,
which have arisen since she got the ferrets, and she is just not capable
of giving these guys the attention they need.

She has also had a lot of monetary problems, and cannot afford the care
they need.  Ichabod has an allergy, we think, or adrenal problems, we
aren't sure which.  He needs meds, and they all need good food and a better
cage.....

She would like to find someone soon, and if someone could contact me, I
would appreciate it.  I'd take them all but I already have five of my own,
and live in an apartment!  I just can't do it.....so if there is ANYone
who can open their heart to these three, PLEASE let me know.  They have
wonderful personalities, Ichibod and Porter are sables, and Scholar is an
albino, (but not deaf that I can tell).

Thanks a lot guys, I know someone out there will find a place for them,
they really are super little fuzzies!!

Take care,

Debra

They are all about 3 years old, great personalities, and they NEED someone
who can give them the time, love and attention they need.