Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:02:32 GMT
I have been notified of a ferret that was dropped off at a pet store in the
Raleigh, NC area.  The owner of the pet store called me to see if our local
shelter can take him in because he is not well.

According to the source,the ferret appears to be mal-nourisheded and have
adrenal disease.  Although he has gained some weight, the distribution
appears strange, the source said.  Additionally, there is a lump on the
side of his neck.  I have not seen the ferret, but will pick him up this
weekend if nobody fosters him.

If you are willing to take in a little guy with health problems, so he
won't have to go to a shelter, please let me know ASAP.

Renee :)
(252)439-0910