From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 11:38:09 -0800
Kokie is a garbage disposal.  I'm on the couch watching T.V. eating my
pepperoni pizza.  Kokie scrambles to get on the couch and I assist him
curious what he wants.  I thought he wanted to just say hello.  None of
my other ferrets have EVER taken any food off my plate, but one sniff
and Kokie snatches the piece of pepperoni pizza, falls off the couch and
attempts to run with a slice that is bigger than him.  I thought that was
priceless untill today I walk into my room and chee-to's are spewed all
over my bedroom floor.  Now I remember opening that bag about 3 months
ago and somehow it got stuck behind my computer in la-la land.  I see a
white and orange streak and Kokie has his mouth full of stale cheeto's
diving underneath my bed.  I look under my bed and HALF the bag is under
there!  I think he'll eat ANYTHING...need to change his name to Mikey
LOL!

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /