From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 00:24:56 -0500
Hi Everyone,

It has been awhile since I posted.  Sequoia's birthday was November 1st, he
is now five years old.  Because of his insulinoma, we could let him lick
icing from a cupcake like usual, so we just gave him a few treats and sang
"Happy Birthday" to him.  Also Enoch's birthday was today, Nov. 7th, he
turned three.  We will do the same for him, only he gets the treats with
the sugar in them.  Enoch doesn't care for cupcakes.

Dooks to all,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Five
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, & Gizmo
And Our Fur Angel Loki