From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:56:37 -0800
I am confused about receiving separate emails off the fml instead of
the one combined email. [Moderator's note: Some of the emails were
sent to you directly as well as to the FML. BIG]

Regarding the WhiteHouse.gov ferret petition. Our petition sill says
25,000 signatures is the goal.

And the long comment about the White House not being able to do
anything about this issue - technically that is true. But wouldn't it
be wonderful if we got a White House comment saying they've looked
at the issue and agree - California ferret owners have been treated
unfairly. They could do that, they probably would do that --- and it
would sure help move this issue forward.

The petition is not doing very well. Despite press coverage from the
Associated Press, The Los Angeles Times, BBC and Steve Dale's Pet World
we are still under 2,000. That is a shame.

C'Mon people - dream a little. Working together we should be a lot
closer. The petition is at http://wh.gov/P2FB

Pat Wright

LegalizeFerrets.org
Phone/Fax: (619) 303-0645