Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 11:27:41 EDT
It is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I write to let you all
know that my little Fran crossed over the bridge this morning.  I thought
she was crossing over yesterday, I held her all day and most of the night
because I didn't want her to be alone when she went.  But she held on all
night, when I got up this morning she was still with us.  I picked her
up and she was still hanging on, I just don't know what was keeping her
going.  I held her and cryed and talked to her all day yesterday letting
her know that I was there and it was ok to go, but she wouldn't cross
over.  At the end she seemed to be having a lot of trouble and it seemed
as though she was having convulsions, this was the hardest death that I
have seen with my furkids and I do not ever want to go through it again.
I didn't know what to do, I felt so helpless, I wanted to take her into
the vet to help her cross but on the weekends it is out of the question.
But finally she crossed over and is at peace........THANK GOD!!!!!

We got Fran and her cage mate Fritz 6 months ago from someone on here ,
she was a rescued ferret and in very poor shape.  Fritz is doing great
but Fran just seemed to have too much damage done as a result of the
abuse and she was never ok again really.  The last few weeks she was
perking up, she would stand in her cage in the mornings and look for me
to come and get her and feed her her baby food.  I Loved her more then
any animal, she was my extra special angel.....now she has her wings.

Thank you all for all your support and help with her and her little
problems.

Trish and the 3 furkids (missing Fran The Extra Special Angel)