From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 07:14:44 -0400
(Imagine my sister in law, doing a pogo dance across the kitchen floor)
"Hey!  Get out of her pants!  Out of her pants!" You don't have this
problem with a cat..  Off of her lap, maybe...but not out of her *pants*.

"Kitty want a raisin?" Nev-er.  "How about some banana?"  Ditto.

"Noooo!  Don't back up!" means something very different when said to a
horse.  "Noooo!  Don't let him under the sofa!" meaningless when you
have a horse.  Horses never unpack your luggage.

"Oh no!  I left a cup of water next to my bed!" is meaningless when you
have a collie.  They drink out of the toilet, and don't knock it over in
the process.

"We need more litter for the dog's corner pan."  Never heard.

You never find insoles floating in your aquarium full of fish all trying
to look innocent..  "Golly, how'd those get in here?"

Alexandra in MA