From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:26:38 -0500
Dooks and Ferret Kisses to one and all:

This Thanksgiving, let us remember to give thanks to the Great Creator
for the following:

1. Fuzzy Love Given and Received
2. Family that shares in the love of Fuzzies
3. Friends, especially Fuzzy lovers and friends
4. Life, given and received from the Great Creator
5. Life that has left this world for the Rainbow Bridge and is now
   residing with the Great Creator.
6. For the Great Creator who has given us all good things, the strength
   to endure those things that go wrong, and the Great Love that the
   Creator has for all of Creation.

God's Blessings to one and all, may this holiday be filled with Love,
Sunshine, Happiness and also Fuzzy Kisses and Joy.

Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 2 hooman-beans owned by 2 ferts,
3 felines, and 3 canines, which we also love dearly, and our love to all
of you, our loving fuzzy family owners and members of the FML