From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 15:57:30 EST
>PS.  Never seen a ferret that likes to do Laundry.  Have you?
>Tommy likes to jump in the clean clothes bin while I am folding
>them up.

Are you kidding? Laundry is one of our favorite things!  And
vacuuming, and sweeping, and making the bed! And we like to
store potatoes, in case we find a good recipe for french fries!
We're very good helpers! We like to be included in housework
and we will accept raisins as pay!

Cinderella, Norm & Ralph