From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:11:31 -0500
Well, now to tell you about the new fuzzy love of my life!  His name is
monty.  The lady who gave him to me had him for 4 days to find him a home
for her neighbour (who had him for a month) who was allergic to him.  He's
5 years old so who knows how many homes this poor little guy's had!  When
he came, we let him out (the lady said he wasn't used to being out of his
cage!!!) he started dooking and bouncing like mad!  Such a sweety.  He
and my son get along great and he came with almsost everything he needs
(though I'm buying him a bigger cage) He is a sweethear full of kisses.
The only thing is, he was never trained to use a litter box.  The Lady
said she tried, but he just wouldn't use it.  Any ideas about how to
aproach teaching him?  He's so darn sweet, I really don't care if he
doesn't learn, but I want to at least try.  And I discovered that the has
quite a tase for whole wheat bread!  LMAO.  He's annoyed because I will
only give him a teeny bit!  *gglz*

Amanda and Monty the noodlebutt