Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2010 23:17:45 GMT
About a week ago I signed up for a rebate site called MrRebates. I got
$5 for signing up, and then I get a small percentage back from on-line
shopping. I especially like that they have a couple of major ferret
stores and Wysong, along with Target, Overstock, Ebay, and pretty much
all the other good ones. The rebate is in CASH, by the way, not points
or anything like that. OK, well, in check or paypal, but that's like
cash.

Now, if you sign up and put my email address as a referral you still
get the $5 and rebates, but I also get $5, providing you buy something
from any of the bazillion sites within a month. The email on record is
[log in to unmask] (not net at the end, but COM)

Please just check it out. It looked worthwhile to me even before I saw
the referral thing. If you like it, great!

You can also benefit me by signing up for ebates.com but they only give
me $5 and not the person who signs up :( but you still get the rebates,
so that part is good. Still, MrRebates is a better deal for as long as
they have this policy.

--Clover
and the rezweezils

[Moderator's note: ebates.com does give the $5 bonus to BOTH. BIG]