Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:49:31 -0700
I am so very sorry if you received the e-mail titled Music List .  I
thought it was from a friend and unfortunately I opened it.  It was not
sent to you intentionally or out of meanness.  When I opened it it attached
itself to every person in my address book.  Even to old addresses I had
deleted over a year ago.

I apologize from the very bottom of my heart.  I m still in awe at the
fact that someone could be evil enough to send something like this out.

If anyone opened it I am sending a link explaining how to fix it.  It s
fairly simple and easy to follow.

Again I am deeply sorry.

Diddy

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask].