From:
Richard Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 12:12:33 -0700
Before you get too excited.....maybe check the dictionary for 'weird'.  When
Arnold passed away earlier this week, I received mail from people I didn't
even know expressing condolences, prayers, poems and personal stories of how
they had gone through the process.  It was comforting to know that
'strangers' would take the time to write me a note and to let me know that
they were thinking of me.

Even stranger, were the replies I got for my offer of some medicine that I
no longer needed.  Each one started off the same "........yes, I could use
the medicine you have offered, but please make sure you only send it to me
if no one else requests it" They usually ended the same way too "........If
any ferret shelter requests this medicine....please ensure they get it, I
can always get it from my vet"

Huh???  Someone offers you about $100 worth of something you need and you
only accept it if NO other person needs it???  Where do you people come
from?  Did you all come from the same gene pool?  How come there aren't
more people like you out there?

Oh.....and......you're all a bunch of crooks too.  There was a slight
'problem' in sending this stuff through the mail.  Customs and F.D.A. and
such.  It didn't take about half a dozen of you to tell me in a few seconds
'How to Beat the System'.

So, in closing.....you're mostly a bunch of weird crooks.  I am sure proud
to be on this List.  So carry on with your Marshall Farms debate, your brow
beating of politicians, your funny and sad stories, your infighting amongst
yourselves and your unselfishness to your fellow ferreteers.  The medication
is on its way to Kansas, where it will be put to good use.

regards,
rick