From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 06:09:48 -0700
Hi my name is mark and I am craft impaired

everybody "Hi Mark"

I couldn't bring myself to pay the high commercial prices for a hammock so
in the tradition of Bartleby the Scrivener I said "I choose not to"

So off to the magical lands of the arts and crafts store.  I purchased 2
yards of polar fleece and to eyelet kits.  Cut and fold the polar fleece
into a size you like.  They eyelet installation kit is very simple, all you
need is a hammer and a razor blade or scissors.

By folding the hammock you get a cozy place for them to slide into.  The
eyelets are very secure and machine washable.  Took me about 20 minutes to
make 4 hammocks.

have fun
Mark
Bob and marmot