From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:48:46 -0500
I find it hard to believe that with approximately 3,000 subscribers to
the FML that not all of the ferrets on the giving trees have Santas.  I
realize not everyone has a few bucks to spare, but I'm sure there are
enough on this list that can afford to sponsor one ferret.  I can tell
you from personal experience it does my heart so much good to sponsor one
of these needy ferrets and make their Christmas brighter.  I have posted
the links to another animal list I'm on, but that shouldn't be necessary.
Come on people, open your hearts to these ferrets.  And, please don't
wait, as it takes time to ship gifts.  There are a lot of inexpensive
gifts that would be appreciated.  If you can sponsor just one ferret,
please do so.  Thank you.

Moxie. Nexus, and Smudge