From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 21:46:50 -0600
If your a vendor or someone who just wants to participate in Utahs first
ever Ferret Show, please drop me a line.  We are planning the show the
weekend of Oct 16th, so we will be going up against the Deer Hunt.

It will be at the Golden Spike Arena in Ogden.  Ferrets are legal in Ogden
and the arena affords us and the vendors plenty of room for everything.

Rick
United Ferret Organization (excluding Mass)