From:
Graham Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 22:11:20 EST
Just a quick funny.  Last night during my two ferrets free run time (I
don't like to leave them out if I'm not there to supervise) I noticed
Umber scratching at my black 3-ring binder that I keep my FML's in.  The
ferrets love to play on the bottom shelf of this bookcase (lets see how
many books we can knock off tonight).  I figured she was just trying to get
the binder out.  Then all of a sudden, out from the middle of the binder
(the binder is still on the bookshelf) pops a pink nose of Bubba, my albino
ferret.  Of course, Umber had to try and get in too.  Two ferrets don't fit
into a binder well, but they did try.  I guess you can say there are two
more happy FML readers!

Thanks for all your hard work BIG.

Faith Hood
Graham Gibbs - [log in to unmask] - Washington, D.C.