From:
"Ladd,Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 13:49:03 PDT
Howdy!

First off, Merlynn's doing much better these days.  He's not his usual
rotund self, which is actually good because that means he's not retaining
fluids anymore.  He's eating well, he plays more and has even taken to
harassing Cheyenne (our doberman).  Our thanks for your prayers and notes.

Now to the issue at hand.  Amy is looking for some information on long-term
flea control options.  She says that she remembers reading something in
call the stuff that's used in pool filters>>.  Information, anyone?

She's also curious if anyone has used a couple of products that she has seen
in the Omaha Vaccine Catalog.  One is called "Citrus and Boric Carpet
Powder" and the other is called "Bio Flea Halt Carpet Treatment Powder".
Does anyone know something about either of these?  You may e-mail me direct
@ [log in to unmask], or respond via the FML.

Thanks,
Pete Ladd

"Ferrets are God's apology for cats."