From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 03:00:12 EDT
My husband and I are at our wits end.  Our three ferrets have been
disposing of their feces everywhere in their cage.  When we put their
feces in the litter pan, they dig it out.  ((screams)) It is a never
ending battle.  We have even tried putting them on just one level, and
still they refuse to use the litter pan.  They even started throwing
their feces out of the cage (through the bars!).

Not only that but they have a tendency to roll around in their urine.
They also walk in their feces and put the feces on the water bottle.  It
is very frustrating to myself and my husband.  We are even considering
selling them, so as to relieve the stress.

Anyone have any ideas what to do?  If so, email me at [log in to unmask]

I would hate to have to sell them otherwise, for too much stress is
harmful to one's health.  We have tried everything that we could think
of, even downgrade their cage.

Help!!

Thank you for all of your help

Sincerely,