From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:42:29 -0400
I never posted about my experiences, but you have a third person voicing
that Lynn is not what she presents herself to be.  She responded to a post
I placed quite some time ago about a female fuzz in her general area that
needed a home.  That went totally sour and let's just say she tarnished my
reputation a little with this woman and another who was giving up a group
of 3 ferrets.

I was forwarded an email from a third party written by her saying that she
fosters ferrets from me, has been involved with my 'rescue' for years - if
you know me, you know I am not a rescue, I help where and when needed, but
I will never claim to be a rescue.  I stand in awe of the Kym Barone's and
Kim Rushing's of this world!

Anyway, the point, these people are posting facts, not causing trouble
about a particular person.  Just wanted to provide another experience
before either of these people get flamed.

I was lied to and lies told about myself by Lynn.  I believe she posted
she had 2 ferrets, but reported to me she had as many as 7.  Long messy
stories, enough said....

Jen and Gang